Yong-hai Zhang is the director of urology department of Shantou Central Hospital. Dr. Yong-hai Zhang received his medical degree from Shantou University Medical College and earned a master’s degr
Yong-hai Zhang is the director of urology department of Shantou Central Hospital. Dr. Yong-hai Zhang received his medical degree from Shantou University Medical College and earned a master’s degree from Sun Yat-sen University. He has focused on urology for nearly 25 years and carry on lots of medical researches, especially in adrenal gland oncology, male infertility, prostate disease and urolithiasis.
1985-1990 Bachelor degree, Shantou Central Hospital, Guangdong, P.R. China
2001-2004 Master degree, Sun Yat-sen University , Hangzhou, P.R. China
2008.5 Visiting professor, the University of California
2010.6 Visiting professor, Harvard University
Director, Department of Urology, Shantou Central Hospital.
Standing Committee Member of Department of Urinary Stone, Chinese Urological Association.
Principal of Shantou base of Etiological diagnosis and Prevention of Urinary Stone in South China, Chinese Urological Association.
Standing Committee Member of Committee of Urinary Tumor, Guangdong Anti-Cancer Association.
Standing Committee Member of Urology, Guangdong Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine Association.
Standing Committee Member of Guangdong Urological Association.
Standing Committee Member of Guangdong Andrological Association.
Member of Shantou Medical Association.
Member of Editorial board, Journal of Contemporary Urologic and Reproductive Oncology.
Publications in recent years
1. The roles of heparitinase and telomerase expression in adrenocortical carcinoma. Guangdong Medical Journal. 2007，28(1)116－117.
2. The clinico-pathological significance of protein expression of PAK1 in bladder transitional cell carcinoma. 2007,87(38)2710-2713.
3. The diagnosis and treatment of adrenocortical carcinoma: based on 93 cases. The Journal of Practical Medicine. 2007,23(4)194-195.
4. Influence factor and management of recurrent urethrocutaneous fistulas after hypospadias surgery. Journal of Clinical Urology. 2010,25(12)939-941.
5. Treatment of renal calculi after open surgery with minimally invasive percutaneous nephrolithotomy. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine,2009,8(4)33-34.
6. Clinical Analysis of Laparoscopic Surgery for 115 Cases with Urological Diseases. Guide of China Medicine,2010,8(15)21-23.
7. Treatment of complex renal calculus with incision in intrarenal sinus pelvis and rear and lower part of renal. Journal of Jilin University.2007 33(3).
8. Treatment of strangulated calculus in upper part of ureteral with percutaneous nephrolithotripsy. Chinese Journal of Primary Medicine and Pharmacy.200916(1).
9. Bladder stoma and pneumatic ballistic lithotripsy under improved ureteroscope to outer sheath of resectoscope with lithotripsy clamp in the treatment of big bladder stone. Journal of Clinical Urology. 2011 26(5) 364-366.
10. Preoperative Goserelin on decreasing bleeding during transurethral resection of prostate. J Mod Uro.2011 16(4) 332-335.
11. The lessen of intraoperative hemorrhage in transurethral prostatectomy treatment with Yunnan Baiyao and finasteride. Chinese Geratology Journal. 2011 31 766-767.
12. Treatment with cystostomy transurethral prostatectomy and lithoclasty on Benign prostatic hyperplasia and big cystic calculus.
13. The evaluation of treatment response of fufang xuanju jiaonang joint terazosin hydrochloride treatment of the patients of typeIII prostatitis. Modern Preventive Medicine.2011 38(14) 2874-2875.