Lulin Ma, Male, born in 1961,isChief Physician, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor and Director of Department of Urology Peking University Third Hospital.During his 30 years’ dedication in urology, he has
Lulin Ma, Male, born in 1961,isChief Physician, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor and Director of Department of Urology Peking University Third Hospital.During his 30 years’ dedication in urology, he has carried out numerous clinical treatment, focusing on renal transplantation and laparoscopic operation, especially in giant adrenal tumor excision, renal cell carcinoma with vena cava tumor thrombus,radical prostatectomy, radical cystectomy and urinary diversion. In recent years he has devoted himself to do the laparoscopic operations like radical prostatectomywithout resection of NVB, Studerorthotopic bladder surgery, radical nephrectomy, heminephrectomy, excision of giant adrenal tumor, etc. He has worked on world-leading operations like LESS (laparo-endoscopic single-site surgery )radical nephrectomy and LESS radical cystectomy.
1979-1984 Bachelor’sDegree,The Fourth Military Medical University, P.R. China
1988-1991 Master’sDegree, Chinese PLA General Hospital,P.R. China
2000 Visiting Professor, University of Minnesota, US
2003 Visiting Professor, University of Miami, US
University of Southern California, US
National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan
2007 Visiting Professor, Tokyo Women's Medical University, Japan
2009 Visiting Professor, Massachusetts General Hospital, US
2011 Visiting Professor, John Radcliffe Hospital University of Oxford, UK
Director of Department of Urology, Peking University Third Hospital;
Professor, Doctoral Supervisor, Peking University;
Standing Committee Member of Department of Urology, Chinese Medical Association,the leader of Kidney Transplantation Group;
Vice-President ofDepartment of Urology,Beijing Medical Association;
Associate editor of Chinese Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery;
Editorial board member of Chinese Journal of Urology;
Corresponding editorial board member of Chinese Journal of Surgery;
Member of Urinary Surgery Branch in Chinese Medical Doctor Association;
Member of Organ Transplantation Association, Beijing Medical Association.
1. Ma L, Ye J, Tian X, Wang G, Hou X, Zhao L. Technical modifications of retroperitoneoscopic live donor nephrectomy: Chinese experience. Transplant Proc 2010;42:3440-3443.
2. YeJ, Huang Y, Hou X. Zhao L, Wang G, Tian X, Tang W, Fu Y, Ma L*. Retroperitoneal laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy: a cost-effective approach. Urology 2010;75:92-95.
3. Ye J, Ma L*, Huang Y, Hou X, Xiao C, Zhao L, et al. Retroperitoneal laparoscopic nephroureterectomy with bladder cuff excision for native upper tract transitional cell carcinoma ipsilateral to a transplanted kidney. Urology 2010;76:1395-1399.
4. Du Y, Yao W, Qian Y, Han M, Wen Z, Ma L*. Hemorheological changes in patients with living-donor renal transplantation. ClinHemorheolMicrocirc 2011;47:199-209.
5. Ma L, Li G, Huang Y, Hou X, Zhao L, Wang G, et al. Retroperitoneoscopic live-donor right nephrectomy: a Chinese single center. ExpClin Transplant 2011;9:20-25.
6. Zheng Y, Lu M, Ma L*, Zhang S, Qiu M, Ma X. Osthole ameliorates renal ischemia-reperfusion injury by inhibiting inflammatory response. UrolInt 2013;91:350-356.
7. Zheng Y, Lu M, Ma L*, Zhang S, Qiu M, Wang Y. Osthole ameliorates renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. J Surg Res 2013;183:347-354.
8. Bi H, Ma L*, Hou X, Zhang S, Wang G, Zhao L. Preliminary experience with transperitoneallaparoendoscopic single-site radical nephrectomy using a home-made single-port device in China. Chin Med J (Engl) 2014;127:279-283.
9. Liu Y, Lu J, Hong K, Huang Y, Ma L*. Independent prognostic factors for initial intravesical recurrence after laparoscopic nephroureterectomy for upper urinary tract urothelial carcinoma. UrolOncol 2014;32:146-152.
1. <Atlas of Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Surgery > (2007,People’s Medical Publishing House. Chief editor )
2. <Minimally Invasive Surgery In Urology> (2013,People’s Medical Publishing House, Chief editor)
3. <Atlas of Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal Surgery > (2004,Peking University Medical Press, Primary interpreter)
4. <Hinman’s Atlas of Urologic Surgery> (2013, Peking University Medical Press, Primary interpreter).
The Second Prize ofTechnology Progressby the Ministry ofEducation in 2012;
The ThirdGrade of Chinese Medical Science and Technology;
The ThirdGrade ofHuaxia Medical Prize in 2013;
Beijing Science and Technology Progress Award.