Anthony C.F. NG
Name: Anthony C.F. NGACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONSMD(CUHK) Doctor of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2010FRCSEd(Urol)
Name: Anthony C.F. NG
MD(CUHK) Doctor of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2010
FRCSEd(Urol) Fellow of the College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (Urology), 2001
FHKAMFellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (Surgery), 2001
FRCSEd Fellow of the College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 1997
FHKCS Fellow of the Hong Kong College of Surgeons, 1997
MBChB Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery, CUHK, 1993
From Aug09 Professor, Dept of Surgery, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Jul06-Jul09: Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, CUHK
Jul94-Jun06: Medical Officer, Dept of Surgery, Prince of Wales Hospital
Jul03-Jun06: Honorary Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Surgery, CUHK
Jul02‑Jun03: Research Fellow in Endourology (Honorary), Scottish Lithotriptor Centre, Edinburgh, UK
TEN MOST REPRESENTATIVE AND RELEVANT PUBLICATIONS
1. Ng CF, Law VTT, Chiu PKF et al. Hepatic haematoma after shockwave lithotripsy for renal stones. Urol Res. 2012;40(6):785-9.
2. Ng CF, Lo A, Lee K et al. A prospective randomized study on the clinical effects of shockwave delivery for unilateral kidney stone: 60 versus 120 shocks per minute. J Urol. 2012 Sep;188(3):837-42.
3. Poon NW, Gohel MD, Lau C, Hon EK, Leung PC, Ng CF. Melamine crystallization: physiochemical properties, interactions with other lithogenic salts and response to therapeutic agents. J Urol. 2012;187(4):1483-90
4. Ng CF, Siu D, Wong A et al. Development of a scoring system from non-contrast computerized tomogram measurements to improve the selection of upper ureteral stone for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. J Urol. 2009;181(3):1151-7
5. Ng CF, Wong A, Tolley DA. A single-center experience of the usefulness of caliceal-pelvic height in three different lithotripters. J Endourol. 2008; 22(7):1409-1415
6. Ng CF, A Wong, DA Tolley. Is extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy the preferred treatment option for elderly patients with urinary stone? A multivariate analysis of the effect of patient age on treatment outcome. BJU Int. 2007;100:392-5.
7. Ng CF, Thompson T, Tolley DA. Characteristics and treatment outcome of patients requiring additional intravenous analgesia during extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy with Dornier Compact Delta Lithotriptor. Int Urol Nephrol. 2007; 9:731-735.
8. Ng CF, Thompson T, McLornan L et al. Single centre experience using three shockwave lithotripters with different generator designs in management of urinary calculi. J Endourol 2006;20:1-8.
9. Ng CF, McLornan L, Thompson T et al. Comparison of two generations of piezoelectric lithotriptors by using the match-pair analysis. J Urol. 2004;172:1887-1891.
10. Ng CF, Chan LW, Wong KT et al. Prediction of differential renal function in chronically obstructed kidneys with non-contrast helical computerized tomography. Int Braz J Urol. 2004;30:102-108.