Keqin Zhang is the director of the Department of Urology, Daping hospital, affiliated to the third military medical university, Ph.D. Prof. Zhang achieved much outstanding and continuous work in impro
Keqin Zhang is the director of the Department of Urology, Daping hospital, affiliated to the third military medical university, Ph.D. Prof. Zhang achieved much outstanding and continuous work in improve the quality of kidney transplantation and development of cancer vaccines. His research funds is up to RMB $ 3 million. Some outstanding achievements had been awarded the first prize of Chongqing Science Technology Progress in 2010, the second prize of Chongqing Science and Technology Progress in 2007 and some other rewards. In recent decades, Prof. Zhang has published 30 original articles and 7 books.
2006-2007: Postdoctoral Fellow,immunity,the university of Manitoba , Canadian
1999-2002:M.D, Ph.D. Department of Urology, Third Military Medical University, China
1993-1996:M.Sc. Institute of Kidney Disease, the center of kidney transplantation, General Hospital of Nanjing Military Distinct, China
1984-1989,:B.Sc. Department of Military Medicine, Third Military Medical University, China
1989-1993：Resident physician.Department of Nephrology,xinan hospital , Third Military Medical University, China
1996-1999：Attending doctor,Department of urology, the military general hospital of beijing PLA.china
2002-2006: Attending doctor. Department of urology ,daping hospital , Third Military
Medical University, China.
2007--: Assistant Professor. Daping hospital , Third Military Medical University, China.
2010-2012：Vice Director. Daping hospital , Third Military Medical University, China.
2012--：Director. Daping hospital , Third Military Medical University, China.
1. Foundation and clinical research in quality improve of kidney transplantation. The first prize of Research Award of chongqing.2010,NO.1
2. The Research of molecular mechanism and prevention in bladder cancer recurrence. The second prize of Research Award of chongqing.2007,NO.2
3. The improvement and clinical application in urology laparoscopic surgery technology. The second prize of clinical research of Military.2012,NO.8
4. The building of diagnostic criteria for classification and treatment programs of Urinary fistula after renal transplantation. The second prize of clinical research of Military.2010,NO.6
5. preventing in surgical complications after renal transplantation .The second prize of clinical research of Military.2007,NO.5
1. Zhao-hui Cao, Wei-dong Yin, Quan-you Zheng,Shao-long Feng, Gui-lian Xu, Ke-qin Zhang（Correspondence）.Caspase-3 is Involved in IFN-c- and TNF-a-Mediated MIN6 Cells Apoptosis via NF-jB/Bcl-2 Pathway. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2013 Dec;67(3):1239-48. (IF:1.912)
2. Ke-qin Zhang1, Fei Yang, Jin Ye, Man Jiang, Yong Liu, Feng-shuo Jin, and Yu-zhang Wu.A Novel DNA/Peptide Combined Vaccine Induces PSCA-specific Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte Responses and Suppresses Tumor Growth in Experimental Prostate Cancer. Urology. 2012, 79(6): p1411（IF2.428）.
3. Keqin Zhang1, Wenqian Huo,Rongrong Liu,Zhilin Nie,Jin Ye,Qiansheng Li .Diagnosis and treatment of hyper-delayed graft function after renal transplantation. Urol Int. 2012, 88(3):326-32（IF1.065）.
4. Gui-lian Xu1. Ke-qin Zhang1. BoGuoa. Ting-ting Zhao. Fei Yang. Man Jiang. Qing-hong Wang. Yu-hang Shang. Yu-zhang.Wu.aInduction of protective and therapeutic antitumor immunity by a DNA vaccine with Csd as molecular adjuvant；vaccine；28(2010)7221-7227（IF3.616）
5. Keqin Zhang.Lianyu Shan.Muhammad Sahidu Rahman.Helmut Unruh.Andrew J. Halayko.Abdelilah Soussi Gounni.Constitutive and Inducible Thymic Stromal Lymphopoietin Expression in Human Airway Smooth Muscle cells. American journal of Physiology, 2007 Aug; 293(2):375-82,(IF4.702)
6. Qiansheng Li.Chengguo Ge.Rongrong Liu. Keqin Zhang. GangWua.Wenqian Huo.Administration of dendritic cells dual expressing DcR3 and GAD65 mediates the suppression of T cells and induces long-term acceptance of pancreatic-islet transplantation，vaccine，28(2010)8300-8305。(IF3.636).
7. Z.L. Nie,K.Q. Zhang,Q.S. Li,F.S. Jin,F.Q. Zhu,W.Q. Huo.Urological Complications in 1,223 Kidney Transplantations，Urologia internationalis。Urol Int 2009;83:337–341，(IF0.891)
8. Wenqian Huo, Keqin Zhang, Zhilin Nie, Qiansheng Li, Fengshuo JinKidney injury molecule-1 (KIM-1): a novel kidney-specific injury molecule playing potential double-edged functions in kidney injury，Transplantation Reviews 24 (2010) 143–146，(IF1.60).
9. Z.-L. Nie, K.-Q. Zhang, Q.-S. Li, F.-S. Jin, F.-Q. Zhu, and W.-Q. Huo.Treatment of Urinary fistula after kidney transplention，Transplantation Proceedings, 41, 1624–1626 (2009)，(IF1.055).
10. Pei-he Liang . Ke-qin Zhang .Gui-lian Xu.Yan-feng Li .Luo-fu Wang.Zhi-lin Nie.Jin Ye.Gang Wu.Cheng-guo Ge.Feng-shuo Jin.Construction of a DNA vaccine encoding Flk-1 extracellular domain and C3d fusion gene and investigation of its suppressing eVect on tumor growth，Cancer Immunol Immunother 。DOI 10.1007/s00262-009-0727-2，(IF3.08);
11. Nie Z, Zhang KQ, Huo W, Li Q, Zhu F, Jin FComparison of urological complications with primary ureteroureterostomy versus conventional ureteroneocystostomy. Clin Transplant 2009 DOI: 10.1111/j.1399-0012.2009.01134.(IF1.915)
1. Construction and clinical research of tissue engineering of the urethra. The Key Program of National Programs of Chongqing, 2012-2015,NO.1, RMB¥ 1,000,000.
2. The molecular mechanisms of C5aR promoting the expression of Fgl2 in renal ischemia-reperfusion injury. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2014-2017, NO.1, RMB¥ 700,000.
3. Regulation of complement C3 in Th17 during renal allograft rejection. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2012-2015, NO.1, RMB¥ 580,000.
4. Research on construction and effect of PSCA peptide-DNA particle composite vaccine. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2008-2011, NO.1, RMB¥ 300,000.
5. Research on construction and effect of FLK1-C3d vaccines which targeting tumor vasculature. The General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2006-2008, NO.2, RMB¥ 278,000.
6. Construction and study of a new vaccine for prostate cancer. The General Program of Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing,2007-2010,NO.1, RMB¥ 30,000.
7. Development and application of artificial intelligence bladder. The basic research projects of Chongqing. 2000-2002, NO.1, RMB¥ 100,000.
8. To build the PSCA-DNA vaccine. Scientific Research Starting Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, The Third Military Medical University.2007-2009, NO.1, RMB¥ 50,000.
9. The early diagnosis of Acute renal allograft dysfunction. Clinical Research Fund, The Third Military Medical University. 2008-2010, NO.1, RMB¥ 50,000.